Pure winter pleasure in Zell am See-Kaprun ski resort
Sun, powder snow and alpine panorama -
Highlights for skiers and snowboarders
Perfectly groomed pistes, guaranteed snow on the Kitzsteinhorn, fun parks, après-ski parties and much more - the 3 premium regions Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn - Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See - Kitzsteinhorn Maiskogel in Kaprun offer you
408 kilometers of ski slopes and 121 cable cars.
The 4-star ski hotel Toni offers the perfect location for a thrilling ski and snowboarding holiday.
Situated in the Hohe Tauern National Park, right in the Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski area, families, beginners and seasoned skiers are spoilt for choice - slopes with varying levels of difficulty ensure plenty of adventure and new challenges. Whether you are planning a family ski holiday, skiing fun with friends, your partner or as an independent traveller, every winter guest will feel right at home at Hotel Toni.
You can take the ski bus from the hotel to your chosen ski area.
Maiskogel Family Slopes
The Maiskogel Family Mountain is popular with families and beginners. The well groomed, family-friendly slopes - 20 km of pistes - offer the ideal conditions for beginners and families to let off some steam and have fun.
Here the little beginners, accompanied by their parents, can gain their first experience on the slopes and learn how to ski without any distractions.
Schmittenhöhe mounatin offers skiers and snowboarders adventure-filled skiing pleasure. 77 km of pistes are available for beginners, families and seasoned winter sports enthusiasts. You can also enjoy a spot of night skiing on the Night Slope, open every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
Kitzsteinhorn Glacier ski area
The Kitzsteinhorn Glacier ski area offers easy (red), intermediate (blue) and difficult (black) runs. Skiers and snowboarders can test their skills along 41 km of pistes. And at 3000 m above sea level, the glacier offers freeriders and freestylers an opportunity to really push their limits. Off-piste enthusiasts can explore the fun parks, ungroomed ski routes and amazing deep power.
Time with the family
The Zell am See-Kaprun region offers a range of winter activities for families, ensuring plenty of adventure and relaxation on your holiday. Spend a winter holiday with the family at at Hotel Toni and let yourself be inspired by the surrounding Alps.
Our junior guests also have a lot of fun and adventure - skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing, winter hiking and much more. Select a family package to suit your clan and book your holiday now.
What would a day of skiing be without aprés-ski? A visit to an aprés-ski hut in the Zell am See-Kaprun ski area in a must for any skier and snowboarder. After long hours on the slopes, you can celebrate the day in one of the many alpine ski huts, cool pubs or excellent restaurants. Join the aprés-ski party, soaked up the alpine hut ambience and feel the music.
Traditional Austrian drinks and regional delicacies are a great way to kick off the evening. The party begins in Schnaps Hans on the highest point of the Schmittenhöhe - as well as in other ski huts such as Breiteckalm – and continues down in the valley.
Ski and Snowboard highlights
The Ski ALPIN CARD ist the ticket highlight of the alpine winter. The key to 3 permium regions, countless mountain experiences and 408 kilometers of ski slopes inlcuding the glacier.
For winter guests who are less keen on skiing and snowboarding, the Zell am See-Kaprun region offers many other exciting winter activities. Discover our winter package deals and book your unforgettable winter holiday.
- Heated ski storage room at Hotel Toni
- Ski bus stop next to the hotel
- Free ski bus with valid Ski ALPIN CARD
- ticket sales at the hotel
- Alpine winter with 100% snow guarantee
(from October to spring)
- NEW: Ski ALPIN CARD with 408 kilometers of ski slopes and 121 cable cars
- Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn
- Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See
- Kitzsteinhorn Maiskogel in Kaprun
- 3 parks and superpipe on the Kitzsteinhorn
- Funslope Schmitten XXL - the longest fun slope in the world
- Adventure for kids: fantasy park and an easy mogul run on Maiskogel mountain
- NEW: Maiskogel and Kitzsteinhorn mountains is linked by the 3K Kaprun-Kitzsteinhorn-K-onnection cable car
- longest cable car axis (12 km) and largest altitude difference (2.261 m) in the Eastern Alps
Winter in Zell am See-Kaprun
Away from the slopes.
Apart from skiing and snowboarding, the region offers many other exciting winter activities
for an adventurous winter holiday.
For more information on excursions visit www.zellamsee-kaprun.at
Skiurlaub pur im
Skigebiet Zell am See-Kaprun
Verbringen Sie einen märchenhaften Winter im Gletschergebiet Kitzsteinhorn und genießen Sie den beeindruckenden Panoramablick rund um die Salzburger Alpen. Ereignisreiche Wintertage warten auf Sie - ob Skifahren, Snowboarden, Langlaufen, Rodeln oder ein idyllischer Winterspaziergang durch die verschneite Landschaft. Die 3 Permiumregionen sorgen auf 408 Pistenkilometern für absolutes Pistenvergnügen. Starten Sie bequem und stressfrei in Ihren Skitag – ein Skibus hält direkt neben unserem Hotel Toni und bringt Sie direkt ins Skivergnügen.
Ihre Highlights im Winter:
- 3 Premiumregionen - Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe Zell am See, Kitzsteinhorn Maiskogel Kaprun
- 408 Pistenkilometer - 121 Anlagen
- Funparks und Superpipe am Kitzsteinhorn
- Snowpark & längste Funslope der Welt auf der Schmitten
- großes Langlauf - Loipennetz in Kaprun
- Ski-Bushaltestelle direkt neben unserem Hotel
- gratis Skibus mit gültiger Ski ALPIN CARD